Let’s welcome these great blogs to Mommy Posh’s favorite Posh Links. Check back periodically as we highlight great articles from our new friends:
- Meet Lauren and Meredith of La Maison Charmante. They have great ideas on how to make your home even more homey.
- Meet Joanna from Mommy In Surburbia. Mommy In Surburbia dishes about her “life as a wife and mommy of 2”
- Shout out to all you single moms! Meet Samantha, the creator of Rich Single Momma,her site is dedicated to single moms. Samantha gives great advice on single parenting tips, money advice and so much more.
- Sarah from Baby Bregel-Bausum tells the sweet story of her newborn, Baby Bregel-Bausum. Sarah documents her daily adventure with her and her newborn baby, Piper. This is a blog that I can definitely relate to.
- Meet Suzanne Chan, creator of Mom Confessionals. Suzanne opens up to her readers about her daily life as a mom of two – “some people define their lives in terms of wealth or career achievements, I want mine to be defined by my children.”
- Do you live in the South Florida area and looking for something exciting to do with your kids? Well, look no further, meet Valerie Schimel, the Founder and Lead Editor for Miami Munchkins. Miami Munchkins is a great place for parents to find activities for kids under the age of 5 living in the Miami area. To get the latest on kids activities in the Miami area, sign up for their weekly newsletter on miamimunchkins.com