Every Mom Needs A Little Bit Of Mom”Me” Time

Posted on Sep 27 2011 - 2:47pm by gpomp73

In honor of the Spa Week Fall 2011 season of #50dollartreatments (Oct 10-16) and for being on the Hot Mom Squad, the team over at SpaWeek I got an invite to their first ever HOT MOM SPA NIGHT in NYC at Spa Merge.

With an array of spa treatments to choose from, non stop drinks, live DJ and meeting new blogger buddies, this was was not an event that I was going to pass up. So leaving behind Lil B with daddy for the evening had this mama giddy with excitement, so off in heels I went and headed into the city.

Upon arriving on site I was welcomed with classic 80′s tunes from DJ Miss Jazz. Who by the way, had a rockin 3 hour set list. Team SpaWeek greeted me at the door with a numerous amount of mimosas and guided me to area where I had to choose my spa treatment…my choices were from getting an eyebrow wax, mini facial, express manicure and massage…hmm, decisions! decisions!

Here’s a great vid from the night’s event.  See how many times you can spot me?

YouTube Preview Image

How excited do I look to be out??!!

Dress: Victoria Secret, $59.50
Hat: Sean Jean $18.00 (Macy’s)
Blazer: JCrew, $70.00
Shoes: Aldo, $25.99
Jewelry: Aldo, $10-$20

I had a great night of chatting it up with my friends from the NYC Fashion Bloggers Meet Up Group and the other great blogger buddies that I had the honor of meeting – Here’s a huge shout out to Zuri McDaniels (@ZuriMcDaniels), Deanna (@Unnaturalmother) of The Unnatural Mother, Esti (@primetimeparent) of Prime Time Parenting, Alicia (@MommyDelicious) of Mommy Delicious, Mommy’s Mingle (@MommysMingle) and the Spa Week Team (@SpaWeek)!

The crew from the "NYC Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group"

Hot Mom (and my new BFF) - Zuri McDaniels (@ZuriMcDaniels)

Here's the FAB Alicia (@MommyDelicious)

Find out what spa treatment I decided on after the jump….

Getting my brows waxed by Vicky

Oh, I am in heaven!

This was by far the best eyebrow wax EVER!!  With organic wax  and a great pair of hands, which resulted in a comfortable, quick treatment, Spa Merge is now my new BFF.

So, if I thought that my evening couldn’t get any better, I ended up winning a $50 gift card to Spa Merge.  Yay for me!

Can you tell how surprised I was?? Here's me with Team SpaWeek and Margaret Lora, Spa Merge Director

signature photo signature.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

11 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Alicia @MommyDelicious September 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm -

How great is it that you won? Yay! This was such a fun event! And so great to meet you. Hope to see you around at future events.

2. Cam September 27, 2011 at 6:17 pm -

sounds like such a good time. you guys get all the good stuff in NYC! :)

3. Kerri September 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm -

Great meeting you! Congratulations on winning!

4. Rosann September 28, 2011 at 6:35 am -

Looks like you had so much fun and how cool that must have been to meet up with fellow bloggers! Thanks for sharing the excitement of your evening. :)

Blessings,
    Rosann

5. Kathy September 28, 2011 at 8:46 am -

YOu looked so beautiful, I love the look you chose to wear, just perfect!! I also think your eyebrow wax came out so well!!! It does make such a difference doesn’t it? Thanks for such a fun visit!

6. Erin Patrick September 28, 2011 at 8:52 am -

You looked absolutely beautiful and like you were having the best time! How fun to spend an evening getting all glammed up and meeting new friends!!!
    Blessings,
    ~Erin

7. Mommy September 28, 2011 at 10:25 am -

Great meeting you as well! So excited about my winnings..now the tough part is figuring out what I want to spend it on. LOL!

8. Becky Jane September 28, 2011 at 11:59 am -

Cute photos and congratulations on winning a $50 gift card…yahooooo!
    Visiting from voiceBoks
    Thanks, Becky Jane

9. Gina September 28, 2011 at 4:50 pm -

What a fantastic event! And, might I add, you looked smokin’…Congrats on winning a gift certificate. What are you going to go back for? How were the massages?

Gina from vB

10. Shannon Milholland September 28, 2011 at 11:59 pm -

What a fun time! Nothing better than spa and girlfriends – a great combo!

Leave A Response