Fashionable Fridays: How To Wear Spring Brights

Posted on Mar 2 2012 - 10:00am by Mommy Posh

As a New Yorker, its so easy to adopt black into your ¬†wardrobe so when Kohl’s approached me to take part in their Spring Trends looks I couldn’t think of a better way to get into Spring fever! This season its all about vibrant, energetic pieces. Whether you pick orange pants, a polka dot blouse, or a floral pattern dress, its perfect pieces to bring into your wardrobe.

Here are just a few pics that I have taken over the past couple of days….

Blogger Event: Bright Hues For Spring

Fortunately, Kohl’s spring collection – filled with brights, floral, glitter and floral fabrics – is offering an endless amount of ways to incorporate this season’s cool Technicolor hues into your wardrobe.

Spring Wedding: Floral Dress

What are your favorite looks this spring season?

signature photo signature.png

7 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Grace Pamer March 5, 2012 at 10:25 am -

Gina you look knock out beautiful in that floral dress! I love the vibrant orange jeans as well. Not so sure I could get away with them but I think that look really works for you.

Best
    Grace

2. Mommy March 5, 2012 at 10:52 am -

Awww thanks so much! I am really loving this seasons spring trends.its indeed wearable for all occasions….what is your go to outfit?

3. Cam | Bibs & Baubles March 12, 2012 at 4:26 pm -

looking good. i like the orange pants but i agree that floral dress is like WOW! :)

4. megan, the frugalista diaries March 12, 2012 at 10:55 pm -

love that dress, stunning.

5. Nicole Feliciano March 12, 2012 at 11:13 pm -

Love the red jeans–I’m wearing mine tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing your style on Monday Mingle.

6. YUMMommy March 17, 2012 at 12:51 pm -

I will certainly be incorporating more dresses and skirts into my spring wardrobe this season. I like adding pops of color with shoes and accesories. Love the skinny jeans btw!

7. Kristin March 19, 2012 at 12:13 pm -

Wowza…You look beautiful! Love the bright skinnies and gorgeous gown! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week…I hope you’ll join us again this week!

Leave A Response