Reese Witherspoon has always one to be on trend and every since her baby bump sightings, Reese has shown off her growing baby bump with flowy dresses, oversized sunglasses, chic ballet flats, and stylish handbags.
Being pregnant does not have to mean hiding your baby bump, be proud of your little miracle and throw away those oversized shirts and stretch pants (unless you are hitting the gym).
Get Reese’s Pregnancy Style Here:
- Attending a wedding or cocktail party? Look to Rosie Pope for elegant gowns that will surely make you feel like you are a movie star.
- Opt to wearing stripes to accentuate your growing bump. Yes, stripes can make you look wider, but if you choose the right cut and style, they can be flattering and fun. Start with skinny stripes in either a basic neutral (black or navy) or a fun color (red or hot pink) and don’t forget to pair it with a pair of oversized sunglasses.
- Got the thumbs up from your OB to continue your workout regime? Then look to workout clothes that isn’t from your hubby’s closet. Rock a great pair of capri pants with a colorful tunic top to complete your look.
- I love a LBD (“Little Black Dress”) but this summer its all about color…so wear a brightly color dress to make you stand out in the crowd.
- Take advantage of the last days of summer and head to the beach looking like a hot mama with a maternity swimsuit, either wearing a one piece, tankini or a two piece (if you are daring enough).
- And of course, don’t forget being pregnant is all about comfort, so leave the heels for night on the town and during the day opt wearing Ballet flats or flips flops, your feet will love you for it.
What are your maternity must haves?