Oh what the horror! Watching your baby cry can break your heart, especially when you’ve tried everything..from feeding, swaddling or changing her diapers just doesn’t do the trick, geez, then what is there left to do? Well, don’t fret, that’s where the Kids II Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer comes in. The one item that every new mom must own.
With ONLY a 20 minute assembly (Phillips head screw driver required, (3) C Batteries needed) here are some awesome features/benefits you will surely fall in love with it:
- Automatic Bounce that mimics mom’s natural motion
- 3 point safety harness keeps baby secure
- 10 melodies and nature sounds to soothe baby
- Nice stitching and soft plush hanging toys
- Removable toy bar – pivots back for easy access to baby
- Machine washable seat pad, bolster, and head rest
- Integrated, cushioned foot rest and bolster for baby’s comfort
- Non-slip feet
The Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer ($49.99), is sold in this fashion only at Target and on Target.com, and but is also sold at Amazon.com, Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby in other fashions. Be sure to check KIDS II on Twitter so you can keep up with all of their news on this bouncer and all their other great products.
Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Kids II, Inc. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review.