On Sunday, celebrity moms walked the red carpet for a moms night out to attend the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards. From simple silk gowns to colorful dresses, check out what these TV moms wore to the big event and you be the judge.
1. Julie Bowen, Modern Family star and mom of Oliver, 7, and John and Gustav, 3, wore a neon Monique Lhuillier gown, she later took home the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
2. Giuliana Rancic, The new mom of son Edward Duke looked sexy, yet elegant in an ivory Rafael Cennamo dress.
3. Tina Fey, The 30 Rock star and mom of Alice, 7, and Penelope, 1, turned heads in Vivienne Westwood.
1. Sofia Vergara, The Modern Family star and mother of 20-year-old son Joe showed off her curves in a sequenced dress from Zuhair Mahrad.
2. Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation star and mother of Archie, 4, and Abel, 2,wore a beautiful beaded Stella McCartney gown.
3. Mayim Bialik The mom to Miles, 7, and Frederick, 4, wore a stunning Pamella Roland gown.
See which celebrity mom topped my BEST DRESSED at the Emmys:
What was your favorite red carpet look from the Emmys? And which of these trends could you see yourself wearing taking from the red carpet to real life? Tell us in the comments section below!