Here are some great finds that are simple and stylish to help you look and feel your best!
- Celeb mamas like Giuliana Rancic, January Jones, and Tori Spelling have all partnered with Patricia Nash handbags to support breast cancer awareness month! Bidding starts at $100. Each mom signed a handbag and included their on-the-go must-haves (from lip gloss to mints) to be auctioned off throughout the month of October via www.patricianashdesigns.com/
ubid/. DONATING: 100% of proceeds will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Under Armour has a TON of really cute stuff. I know they are great quality too, so I might have to get this Go Pink or Go home Shirt ($27.99) or the She’s A Fighter Long Sleeve ($32.99). DONATING: A portion of all proceeds are donated to national breast cancer charities and medical centers.
- Stella & Dot has partnered with the Noreen Fraser Foundation to raise funds for women’s cancer research. On October 1st, #stelladot will be releasing the limited edition “Pink Boutique”. DONATING: 100% of the net proceeds from these items will go to the Noreen Fraser Foundation. Message me today to get on the waiting list for any of these limited edition items OR to host your own fundraising online trunk show (Boobies and Baubles!) in October.
More pink finds after the jump….
- Mama Mio is giving away a 10-day supply of Boob Tube (while supplies last), their cult Bust & Neck Firming cream, to help women get to know their boobs a bit better. are available through http://www.fitskinforlife.com/
bcaus/. DONATING: A portion of all proceeds are donated to national breast cancer charities.
- Tory Burch came up with an absolutely gorgeous pink iPhone case ($48) and a super cute hot pink bracelet ($95). DONATING: 15% of the purchase of this item to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® up to a maximum donation of $15,000.
- If you are an NFL fan, make sure to check out all the Pink Fan Gear ($19.95). I love seeing all the football players going pink for the month of October.
- Clinique also has it’s normal moisturizing lotion with a special pink ribbon attached to it this month and also this lip color is amazing, I might have to pick it up. Clinique Limited Edition Lip Color in Plumped Up Pink ($16). DONATING: $3.00 from this purchase will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
If you wonder if your favorite brand is participating in Breast Cancer Awareness Month, you can always type in BCRF or Breast Cancer in their search bar.