Until you actually become a parent, it’s hard to comprehend the day in the life of a parent – from soccer practices, parent/teacher conferences to instilling morals into your little one can be outright exhausting, but oh so rewarding!
So whether you are expecting or already have kids, sit back and indulge in some of these great movies which captures the funny side of parenting all from stay-at-home moms to career-driven moms . Click through and check out these 5 funny movies about parenthood.
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s I Don’t Know How She Does It (2011) is the story of Kate, a wife and mom of two, juggling marriage, children, and a high-stress job.
- Father Of The Bride (1985) stars Steve Martin who plays the aging patriarch who is threatened by his daughter’s engagement and not-quite-willing to let her go.
- Motherhood (2010) starring Uma Thurman was one of those “A-Ha” movies. Gone are the days where “date night” and “making babies” were an every day occurrence and now changing diapers, worrying if baby is reaching milestones and fixing boo-boos have become this momma’s daily routine. By the end of ths movie you will ask yourself “What Does Motherhood Mean to Me?”.
- Baby Boom (1987) starring Diane Keaton is a story of a super-yuppie who is thrown into turmoil when she inherits a baby from a distant relative. It will make you laugh, cry, and identify with many of her problems, whether you have children or you are simply a career woman with decisions to make.
- Life As We Know It (2010) Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel discover that their closest friends have appointed them guardians of their child in the unlikely event of their joint death–an unlikely event that has just happened.