I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in this post are my own.
Spare your kids from boredom (and the heat) and indulge in some family fun time at the AMF Summer Unplugged program.
- At select AMF centers, kids 15 and under get two free games of bowling per day for kids 15 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for) – http://bit.ly/AMFSummer
- Redeem your two games each day from open until 8:00 p.m. based on lane availability. Check your centers hours, as they may vary by location
- Dates: Now through September 2, 2013.
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFSummer to select a participating center (over 250 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- One simple sign-up, no coupons to be emailed or printed! Simply present your membership card or your name at your local AMF center and you’re all set to go!
*You can register up to six children in the program. If you would like to add more children, you will need to create a new account using an alternate email address.
Sounds like fun right? So go ahead and enter the giveaway below to WIN a Pizza Bowl Certificate ($70 value) good for 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental, one 1-topping pizza and a pitcher of soda for up to 6 people on a lane! Certificates expires (Oct 2013)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I am eligible for a prize drawing. As always, I only recommend things that would benefit my readers, and all opinions are my own!
Powered by Facebook Comments