Believe it or not but, this is the first year that I have decided to jot down my personal goals for 2014. Not sure if it has something to do with the fact that I just recently turned 40, or the fact that I am trying to teach my kids that anything is achievable just with a little bit of determination and drive, but whatever it is, I am the only one that can hold myself accountable. I hope you’ll join in and share your goals and accomplishments along the way.
My Personal Goals for 2014
1. Make exercise a priority. No excuses.
2. Remove clutter. Organize closets and say no to stacking paper work
3. Work on blog design
4. Begin working on my E-book
5. Get certified in new career (more on that later)
6. Leave credit cards at home
7. Cash only for purchases
8. Stay within the family budget
9. Eat healthy
10. Attend at least one blogging conference out of town
Well there you have it, an overview of my personal goals for 2014. I’m sure I’ll be adding to it as well as hopefully removing the things that I have accomplished.
What Are Yours?