**DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored blog post & giveaway campaign on behalf of One2One Network for Huggies. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.**
With a now very active 18 month old, we have been dealing with constant change and thankfully Huggies Little Movers is going along for the ride.
As a mom on the go, I can always get a little more of sleep or time.. but all in all what a mom needs is to be flexible. With the change in sleeping patterns, mobility and high energy, you need flexibility as a parent to go along with the ride and just like a diaper you need a brand that can withstand the test of…durability & comfort.
One minute, I just overcame my 5 year old from bed wetting and the next my life is 12 diapers a day, cries, coos, and a fuzzy memory of what life was like BB — Before Baby. I never thought the transition from baby #1 to baby #2 would be such a huge transition, but not two babies are alike and for that I am sharing with you 5 basic guidelines that can help ease your mind (aside from alcohol, duh).
1. Ask for help! Yes, ask the grandparents, neighbors or friends to assist in diaper changing or even baby siting…so that you can your partner can enjoy a night out…
2. Let your baby teach you about structure, flexibility, and creative problem-solving. You learn to think on your feet and just go with the flow with patience, patience, patience.
3. With a newborn, writ down baby’s feeding, sleeping, and crying habits. It will help you identify patterns and give you a record you can use for instructing caregivers.
4. Laugh a lot. Imagine your life like a sitcom. I always think that I am in “Everyone Loves Raymond”.
5. And lastly, find a brand that grows with your baby… and thats why I am honored to say that Huggies is indeed that brand. With the SnugFit waistband for all around stretchy fit, double grip strips, the LeakLock System and the new color and graphics is a brand that I simply can’t live without.
So with that said, Huggies and Walgreens want to help you celebrate some of these flexible moments with their #ALittleMore Huggies Walgreens Exclusive Rewards program! This new program is exclusively for Walgreens shoppers who purchase Huggies Little Movers at Walgreens. It is SUPER simple to earn rewards:
Simply enter the simple entry below and by doing so you will entered into a contest to win a $25 GIFT CARD of Huggies Diapers from WALGREENS!
Want more cash and prizes? Join in on the Twitter party #ALittleMore to learn about the fun ways that the Huggies “A Little More” rewards program can help you have a little more in your life.
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Party Time (excellent): 12-1pm CT
Where: #ALittleMore on Twitter. Chat along with us on Twubs- http://twubs.com/ALittleMore
Who: This party is sponsored by @Huggies. Our fabulous blogger co-host is Brittany from The Frugal Free Gal
Prizes: Four winners will receive a one-month supply of Huggies Little Movers diapers (ARV $45-50) and one Grand Prize winner will receive a 3-month supply of Huggies Little Movers diapers + a $50 Walgreens gift card (ARV $190-200)! You must be listed on the RSVP list below to be eligible for prizes. (US Residents Only)
a Rafflecopter giveaway