Today I got the dish from top Beauty Expert, Alexandra Whitcombe, founder and creative visionary of Vendome Paris Beaute, on the all-natural hair mask recipes that can help breathe life back to lusterless hair.
Women today are opting for more natural ingredients when it comes to their beauty routines. DIY and at-home creations are rapidly gaining a strong following. Here’s the top five all-natural products that women can use to:
1. Olive, Coconut, or Almond Oil – Simply massage a few tbsps. (depending on hair length) of your choice of oil into your hair, comb through, and let sit for 30-60 minutes before washing out it out with shampoo thoroughly. Shampoo and rinse twice, if needed.
2. Avocado – Before you throw away overly riped avocado, consider making a paste to apply to your hair. Toss in an egg to create an even creamier texture. Apply to hair, comb through, and let sit for 30 minutes before rinsing with shampoo and water.
3. Whole Egg – Whip an egg or two with a folk and apply the mixture to your hair. Comb through and rinse in 15-20 minutes with water and shampoo.
4. Yogurt – Whip a few tbsps. (depending on hair length) of Greek yogurt with a fork into a smooth paste, and apply to your hair. Comb through and let sit 20-30 minutes before washing out with shampoo and water.
5. Banana – Mash one banana with a fork and apply the mixture onto the hair. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with water and shampoo.
Following each treatment, Alexandra recommends allowing your hair to air-dry for best results.
To learn more about Vendome Paris Beaute, please visit: www.VendomeBeauteFrance.com
ABOUT VENDOME PARIS BEAUTE
Vendome Paris Beaute is a prestige cosmetics line that targets today’s sophisticated, socially conscious modern woman. The brand uses state-of-the-art technology coupled with ingredients from apothecary secrets and homeopathic recipes that have been handed down for generations in France, Switzerland, and Italy to create a cosmetics line that is infused with botanicals. To learn more about Vendome Paris Beaute, please visit: www.VendomeBeauteFrance.com