Valentine’s Day is this weekend and FamilyFun magazine and I have partnered to share with you the cutest creative card ideas for kids to try out. View Post
With Halloween quickly approaching I have decided to get a head start in making treats and favors for my boys’ classmates. So today, I am sharing with you this awesome favor for when you want to opt out in giving candy (they’ll be getting plenty the entire night).
Related Post: Bat Craft
Hey weekend! I usually don’t post during the weekend, but just had to share these awesome deals for Back-to-School…!
Nothing is over a $100 and mostly everything is under $50!
The Nordstrom End-of-Summer Sale is going on and it’s pretty great. Tons of pieces marked 50% off. Helllllo Rebecca Minkoff bag under $100!
Also, my favorite place to snag all my sparkle, Stella and Dot, check out their under $50 and under $100…One of my favorite bracelets is just $39.
Make sure to check out these amazing Labor Day Sales at these stores this weekend!
- 7 For All Mankind Fall Preview Sale
- Kohl’s Take $10 off your purchase of $30 or more with code SEPT10. Valid 9/3-9/7.
- Nordstrom End of Summer Clearance Sale Now through September 13th, 2015
- Stella and Dot Under $50 (Scarves, Bracelets and Necklaces)
- Halloween Costumes for the entire family and save up to 90%
- Hunter Boots Family Sale
- Mabel Labels Back to School Combo Pack
Did you have any favorites that caught your eye? I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
You have already read the cool ways that you can teach reading and math with the use of plastic easter eggs, so today I am going to share with you how those very same plastic eggs can be turned into shakers just in time for Cinco De Mayo.